Registration available at the Educational Support Services office at the OUSD offices.
What to Bring:

  • Original Birth Certificate, baptismal certificate or passport (the state will not allow us to accept hospital-issued birth certificates
  • Immunization Record - all shots must be documented by a physician and/or clinic
  • Two proofs of your address (utility bill, cable bill, phone bill, etc.) - if you have just moved into housing, your lease agreement will suffice
  • At least one local emergency contact OR the military sponsor's CO name and phone number
  • A physical examination is requuired for first grade only