How to Register a Student
To begin the process of enrolling a student at Stuart Mesa Elementary (Kindergarten - 8th grades), please log in to https://registration.oside.us
After completing the online portion of the registration, please bring the following items to the school office:
- Original Birth Certificate, baptismal certificate or passport (the state will not allow us to accept hospital-issued birth certificates)
- Immunization Record - all shots must be documented by a physician and/or clinic
- Two proofs of your address (utility bill, cable bill, phone bill, etc.) - if you have just moved into housing, your lease agreement will suffice
- At least one local emergency contact OR the military sponsor's CO name and phone number
- A physical examination is required for first grade only
Register a Returning Student
All students must register for school each year. Oceanside Unified School District is streamlining the process by allowing online data confirmation/registration.
Returning students and students coming to us from another Oceanside elementary school must confirm their data by going to the parent portal on Aeries beginning July 25, 2016.
New students to the district can register at
If you have any questions, we will be in the office from 9:00 AM- 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday through June 16, 2016. We will return on August 2, 2016. School begins on August 15, 2016.